1.0 Layout Stealer
Have you ever seen a Really Cool MySpace 1.0 Layout on someone's profile but
you couldn't find the layout's code? With the MySpace 1.0 Layout Stealer, you can easily snatch
the layout code from any MySpace 1.0 profile and make it your own profile's 1.0 layout!
To steal a MySpace 2.0 Layout, instead try our MySpace 2.0 Layout Stealer
Easy Instructions to "Steal" a MySpace 1.0 Layout:
1. Log into your MySpace Account. View the MySpace Profile that you want to snatch
in your browser.
2. Find the profile's Friend ID
: In the URL Bar of the your browser
(at the left corner of your browser) you will see something similar to:
The number at the end is the MySpace Friend ID. For this example it's 174759678
3. Enter the Friend ID of the layout to snatch into the box below then
click on "Steal MySpace 1.0 Layout."
4. On the next page, Copy the code from the layout code box.
5. Paste (Ctrl+V) all of the code into the BOTTOM of your profile's "About Me" text box.
6. Save your profile. View your new profile layout to verify that it looks ok.
Repeat steps 1 through 5 above if your profile isn't showing properly
Note: The MySpace 1.0 Layout Stealer will not work with MySpace 2.0 Profiles.
To steal a MySpace 2.0 Layout, instead use our MySpace 2.0 Layout Stealer